A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Patney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Patney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patney graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Patney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Patney MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Patney practice?
- Dr. Vikram Patney has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Patney practices Internal Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists.