Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vikram Patney
Dr. Vikram Patney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sauget, IL, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Patney is affiliated with Christian Hospital, Alton Memorial Hospital and Christian Hospital Northwest. He speaks English.
Dr. Vikram Patney has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vikram Patney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sauget, IL.
Dr. Matthew Koch
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
East Saint Louis, IL 0.04 mi19
Dr. James Cox
Sauget, IL 0.10 mi6
Dr. Terrilyne Cole
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
East Saint Louis, IL 1.55 mi16