Dr. Vikram Prabhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vikram Prabhu?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Vikram Prabhu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2017

Unbelievably Good Treatment and An Amazing Guy

Likely one of the best neurosurgeons in the country and he is so nice while treating patients. I was blown away by his kindness and calmness during the entire process -- very soothing personality.

June 22nd, 2016

Dr. Prabhu accomplished my second back surgery which has kept me moving for the past 22 years. Bedside manner was exceptional and should be emulated by all.

February 25th, 2015

He has wonderful bedside manner and truly cares about his patients. Would recommend to anyone.

October 4th, 2012

Excellent Neurosurgeon and Exceptional Human Being

Dr. Prabhu has been my Neurosurgeon for six years now and I could not ask for a better doctor. He is compassionate and caring, thorough in his examinations, an expert in his field and just a great person. You never feel rushed out of the office or left with unanswered questions. He listens to your concerns and addresses them. He or one of his residents are accessible at all times. He performed two of my shunt surgeries for my Hydrocephalus.

March 14th, 2012

One of THE Best

Dr.Vikram Prabhu is a very caring, compassionate neurosurgeon with great experience and expetise. I would highly recommend this doctor.

August 9th, 2011

Best Doctor Ever

The brain surgery that Dr. Prahbu performed on my father saved his life. Most importantly, he's a medical genius and gifted surgeon. Personally, he is the finest doctor we have known, and we have met scores. Dr. Prahbu speaks so that "regular people" can understand. He took as much time as we needed to help us make decisions. His Fellows and doctors were always available to us. He is patient without compare.We've met a number of neuro docs who had no sense of bedside manner. Perhaps it's a "top of the food chain" thing for neuro docs. Dr. Prahbu never made us feel like "just another brain surgery."Again, most importantly, he's a brilliant surgeon. Everything else is just a bonus but one that gave our family great peace of mind.

August 9th, 2011

Best Doctor Ever

June 3rd, 2011

outstanding skills as well as sensitivity to patient

March 8th, 2011

Dr. Prahbu is a very caring physician. He has a soft tone and is compassionate about his patients. He takes what time is needed for the patient, listening to their concerns and explaining what needs to be understood. Communication, professionalism and kindness describe the kind of physician he is.

June 7th, 2010

Magician

I want to start to by stating that Dr. Prabhu is not only a wonderful person, but an even more amazing surgeon. I had a brain tumor the size of a softball and Dr. Prabhu was able to get 99% of it! His bedside was also above average. He consoled myself as well as my family and made us feel confident about the situation. Which none of us thought was possible. I am a lucky person to have a such a great man for my doctor. For anyone that has to go through this, I would reccomend that you get an opinion from this amazing surgeon.

December 6th, 2009

Very detailed expert who explains everything

I saw Dr. Prabhu for a growth in my spine in my neck that was pressing on my spinal cord and affecting my walking and hand movement. He performed a six hour surgery to remove it and within 24 hours my legs and hands were back to normal - its a miracle! Anyway for anything involving your spinal cord you want a detailed, meticulous person and Dr. Prabhu is it. He also took the time before and after the surgery to explain everything.

August 15th, 2017