Learn more about Dr. Vikram Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Rajan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Rajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rajan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Rajan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Rajan practice?
- Dr. Vikram Rajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Rajan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.