Learn more about Dr. Vikram Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Rajan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Rajan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rajan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Rajan MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Rajan practice?
- Dr. Vikram Rajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Rajan practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.