Learn more about Dr. Vikram Kashyap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Kashyap is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kashyap
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kashyap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Kashyap, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Amaurosis Fugax
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashyap graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kashyap has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Kashyap FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Kashyap practice?
- Dr. Vikram Kashyap has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikram Kashyap practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.