Learn more about Dr. Vikram Kashyap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Kashyap is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Kashyap, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Amaurosis Fugax
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashyap graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kashyap has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kashyap accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vikram Kashyap practice?
Dr. Vikram Kashyap practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons and Cleveland Cardiothoracic Surgeons.