A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Kashyap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Kashyap is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Kashyap, FACS, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Amaurosis Fugax
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Body Tumor
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashyap graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kashyap has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- UH Bedford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Kashyap FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Kashyap practice?
- Dr. Vikram Kashyap has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Kashyap practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.