Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vikram Kashyap
Dr. Vikram Kashyap, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Kashyap is affiliated with UH Ahuja Medical Center, Cleveland Clinic Hospital and University Hospitals Case Medical Center. Dr. Kashyap has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vikram Kashyap has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Vikram Kashyap is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.