A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Shakkottai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Shakkottai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Shakkottai, MBBS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cerebellar Ataxia
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakkottai graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Shakkottai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Govindaraju Shakkottai MBBS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vikram G. Shakkottai practice?
- Dr. Vikram Shakkottai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Shakkottai practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.