A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Talwar, DISC & SPINE is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talwar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Talwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Talwar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Talwar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Talwar practice?
- Dr. Vikram Talwar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Talwar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See San Ramon Surgeons and San Ramon Orthopedic Surgeons.