A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Talwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Talwar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Talwar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vikram Talwar practice?
Dr. Vikram Talwar practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Livermore, CA.
See San Ramon Orthopedic Surgeons and San Ramon Surgeons.