Learn more about Dr. Vikram Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Talwar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Talwar has 12 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Talwar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Talwar practice?
- Dr. Vikram Talwar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Talwar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA.
See San Ramon Surgeons and San Ramon Orthopedic Surgeons.