Learn more about Dr. Vikram Talwar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Talwar, DISC & SPINE is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talwar
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Talwar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Curved Back (Lordosis)
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lower Back Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Talwar graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Talwar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Talwar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Vikram Talwar practice?
- Dr. Vikram Talwar has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Talwar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dublin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Danville, CA and Berkeley, CA.
See Dublin Surgeons and Dublin Orthopedic Surgeons.