Dr. Vikram Tarugu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vikram Tarugu?

Best treatment received here

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Very rarely you find doctors who listen to you and give you the correct treatment , he is probably the one who has helped me so far with my pancreas problems

A Doctor that finally helped me!

Posted on November 3rd, 2016

I what to thank Dr. Traugu and his very nice staff for making me feel better I finding my problem. I had been to three different Doctors with no answers. Thanks Dr.Vik!

Very good experience

Posted on October 6th, 2016

I liked the way he treated my dad. He set him up for a quick endoscopy and found out the problem.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2013

We were Blessed to have Dr. Tarugu, MD come into our lives. My father-in-law has been traveling from Okeechobee to Fort Lauderdale for over 5 years to have his throat stretched since no other local doctor would do it. During an emergency due to his throat closed here in Okeechobee we were introduced to Dr. Tarugu MD, he not only did the procedure but gave us some options for future treatment that may cure this problem. If not at least we do not have to travel so far just to have it done again, dad can now come home and rest in lieu of traveling for hours afterwards.

Best gastro doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2010

I was at his office for a consultation regarding my live problems. I am out town and my oncologist recommended me to get a Endo ultrasound. He immediately set up an appointment and had the procedure the same day. Great staff and the office has a Spa-like environment. I highly recommend this doctor

Exceptional experience

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

Visited the office recntly in Palm beach and it was a good experience. The doctor took time to explain the problem and offered me treatment. i am already feeling better. I highly recommend this doctor .

Superb doctor

Posted on March 8th, 2009

Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable

Excellent doctor

Posted on January 16th, 2009

He diagnosed and treated a chronic bile duct problem which no other physicians could. I saw about 3 gastroenterologists prior to seeing Dr. tarugu but he is the only one who could help me. I took my dad to get a colonoscopy and he was happy too. He said he had the most pain free colonoscopy he has ever had. A great docotr and i highly recommend him.

Posted on November 6th, 2017