A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dulam
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dulam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulam graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Dulam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Ms Regional Medical Center
- Natchez Community Hospital/Swing Bed
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam practice?
- Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Natchez, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Ferriday, LA.
See Natchez Internists and Natchez Cardiologists.