A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulam graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Dulam has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Ms Regional Medical Center
- Natchez Community Hospital/Swing Bed
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikramaditya M Dulam MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vikramaditya M. Dulam practice?
- Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Natchez, MS.
Additional practice locations include: McComb, MS and Vidalia, LA.
See Natchez Internists and Natchez Cardiologists.