Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam
Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Natchez, MS, with another office in Ferriday, LA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Dulam is affiliated with Riverland Medical Center, River Region West and Promise Hospital of Miss Lou. He speaks English.
Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam has the following 3 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Vikramaditya Dulam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Natchez, MS.
Dr. Padam Hirachan
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Natchez, MS 0.05 mi9
Dr. Sahitya Bhandari
Internal Medicine, Residency
Natchez, MS 0.05 mi
Dr. Jack Rodriguez
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Natchez, MS 0.05 mi25