A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikramjeet Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikramjeet Kumar, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikramjeet Kumar, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kumar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- ST JOHN MEDICAL cENTER
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikramjeet Kumar MD, MBBS, and BS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Vikramjeet Kumar practice?
- Dr. Vikramjeet Kumar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vikramjeet Kumar practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Elyria Internists and Elyria Endocrinologists.