A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikram Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikram Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikram Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Singh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikram Jeet Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vikram J. Singh practice?
- Dr. Vikram Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vikram Singh practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See West Hills Anesthesiologists and West Hills Pain Management Doctors.