Dr. Vikram Singh MD Patient Reviews

November 3rd, 2015
What a wonderful doctor. Great bedside manners, patient, and courteous.

March 30th, 2015
If I could give this place zero stars I really would. My father, who is 75 years old, went to Dr. Singh two times for back pain issues he has been having. The first time he visited the office, Dr. Singh pressured him to get a back support system. My father told the doctor that he didn’t want the device, but sure enough the doctor billed it to his insurance for over $500. The second time he visited the office to get an epidural, the nurse (or whoever else it was that was working there) brought him to one of the doctors room and left him there for more than 3 hours! They literally forgot about him there. Finally, my father had enough and walked back to the waiting room to ask the receptionist where the doctor was. The receptionist said that the doctor had left and that he had to make another appointment! At that point he just walked out. These people are seriously unprofessional. All they want is your $$$. If you want to go to a doctor who actually cares about his/her patients, please go elsewhere. All Dr. Singh cares about is taking advantage of people.

March 23rd, 2014
Great Doctor & Staff!
This is the most caring & understanding Pain Specialist that I've ever seen, his staff ALL of them, especially his Assistant PAC are all courteous & caring, he and his assistant really listen to what you have to say & what you are going through, would give him a higher grade but only allowed 4 they are better than 10 !

February 27th, 2013
Saved my life.
I ve been reading the reviews and notice ppl complaining about an hour wait. It is obvious that none of you have an understanding of what comes when visiting specialists. I would wait 3 hours if I had to for Dr. Singhs care and treatment. He has helped me recover from a 6 mm disc herniation and a drug addiction I developed after being doped up by another pain doctor I previously saw. He saved me. And for all of you who complain about a 45 min wait it just goes to show how much you value your health, not willing to sacrifice a few minutes to see a doctor devoted to his patients.

October 22nd, 2012
Long Time Patient
Dr. Singh changes staff at a regular basis. As a result, not all his staff are trained and maybe lack skills to deal with Dr. Singh's busy office. You would think Dr. Singh would be thankful a patient points out error were found in their progress reports, but, I am sad to say it became a huge problem between the doctor and staff.

September 14th, 2012
Suddenly DOES NOT TAKE ANY INSURANCE!!
A patient of 2 years plus.. With a very serious diagnosis. I was told 3 days before my follow up appointment that "he no longer takes ANY INSURANCE". Leaving me with no dr., no appt., no meds! This is shameful!

September 11th, 2012
Dr. Singh is an amazing doctor
I have had an excellent doctor/patient relationship with Dr. Singh and his staff for close to 4 years. I was referred to him by the orthopedic surgeons at SCOI after being diagnosed with cancer because they were no longer able to handle my pain issues that had become complicated by cancer. Dr. Singh has always been kind, caring and sympathetic to my situation and worked with me through not only cancer, but through the last 4 hip surgeries (3 full replacements, all on the same side) not to mention all the other orthopedic problems I have had and still do. Likewise, his staff also have the same caring attributes and have been nothing but kind, caring and helpful. Yes, there is usually a wait and some may be due to overbooking appointments, but I believe it is primarily because there are so many people with severe pain issues that desperately need his medical expertise. I don't believe it's because Dr. Singh is simply trying to bring in more income. He could see patients 7 days a week and still not have enough time to see everyone that calls for an appointment. Frankly, I would be a little concerned walking into a doctor's office where NO ONE was sitting waiting. For those of your with such negative, and professionally damaging comments about Dr. Singh and his staff, I suggest you ease your burden and just find another doctor to see. It certainly isn't worth carrying around so much bad energy.

July 29th, 2012
Aways wait Over a HOUR!
Every time I go I wait 1-1 1/2 hours!

July 2nd, 2012
It's like being in a 3rd World Country--or an ER room.
My appointment was at 1pm. There were literally 25 people waiting before me with no place to sit. I waited about 40 minutes before I asked for a refund and left.All these people care about is the amount of people they can cram in to make more $$$. This guy is slime!

May 22nd, 2012
Don't go here!
We waited over an hour just to be seen for 5 minutes with the doctor. When he scheduled our procedure, we were told we would be called if our insurance didn't cover the procedure. We were never called. We took off work and when we arrived at the facility, they informed that they did not take our insurance and that Dr. Singh should have called. Now we have to go through the whole process again. Don't go here! They don't care about your pain, they only care about your money.

September 26th, 2011
Great Doctor
I have entrusted him with my care for several years and I have a very complicated case.

July 17th, 2011
Mistreatment
If your looking to degenerate in your condition and hear from other doctors, "if this was my family member, I would advise them to sue this doctor for malpractice", then take your chances. Best of luck as my pain is tenfold since dealing with this quack that seems more interested in selling his youth aids.