A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikramjit Chhokar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vikramjit Chhokar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vikramjit Chhokar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chhokar graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Chhokar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UWHP Watertown Regional Medical Center
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikramjit Singh Chhokar MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vikramjit S. Chhokar practice?
- Dr. Vikramjit Chhokar has 1 office location.
Dr. Vikramjit Chhokar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Cardiologists.