Dr. Vikramjit Kanwar MD Patient Reviews

March 31st, 2016
Amazing doctor
Dr. Kanwar is a exceptional Doctor. He has always treated my son Thatcher and I with respect. Dr. Kanear has been with us for over six years, since my son was diagnosed with cancer. He has compassion for mothers who have to be strong and accept their children have cancer., realizing and understanding how difficult this is. My son is doing well and is remission, and all I can say is thank you for all you have done for us.

September 10th, 2012
Excellent balance of Compassion & Expertise
Dr. Kanwar has been treating our 6 yr old son for Leukemia since he was diagonosed as an infant. His expertise is balanced with common sense and a great deal of compassion and understanding of the human factors associated with treating an infant for cancer. One of the things which has always comforted my wife and I is the fact that Dr. Kanwar NEVER hesitates to consult peers, across the country if necessary. We have never questioned whether or not our son was getting the best treatment possible. He always responds quickly to questions, and makes sure each visit addresses our concerns. We couldn't have asked for a better doctor to help us on an incredibly tough journey.