Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vikarant Khanderia
Dr. Vikarant Khanderia, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Khanderia is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, Bronx-Lebanon Hospital--Concourse Division and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Khanderia has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vikarant Khanderia has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Vikarant Khanderia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Richard Birrer
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi37
Dr. Courtney Jones
New York, NY 0 mi8