A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vikrant Uberoi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Uberoi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vikrant Uberoi MD is a male Urologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vikrant Uberoi practice?
- Dr. Vikrant Uberoi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vikrant Uberoi practices Urology near White Plains, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD and Silver Spring, MD.
See White Plains Urologists.