A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viktor Goncharuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viktor Goncharuk, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Goncharuk graduated from Vinnica Medical Inst, Pirogova, Vinnica, Ukraine,.
Dr. Goncharuk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viktor Goncharuk MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Viktor Goncharuk practice?
- Dr. Viktor Goncharuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Viktor Goncharuk practices Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI.
See Detroit Pathologists and Detroit Dermatologists.