Learn more about Dr. Viktor Novikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viktor Novikov, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Novikov
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Novikov Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viktor Novikov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novikov graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Novikov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viktor Novikov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Viktor Novikov practice?
- Dr. Viktor Novikov has 1 office location.
Dr. Viktor Novikov practices Family Medicine near Danville, CA.
See Danville Family Physicians.