A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viktor Novikov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viktor Novikov, Family Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viktor Novikov, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Novikov graduated from Kiev A A Bogomolets/Ukrainian State Institute. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Novikov has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Memorial Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viktor Novikov MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Viktor Novikov practice?
- Dr. Viktor Novikov has 1 office location.
Dr. Viktor Novikov practices Family Medicine near Danville, CA.
See Danville Family Physicians.