A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viktor Smirnov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viktor Smirnov is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smirnov
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smirnov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viktor Smirnov, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Smirnov graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Smirnov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viktor B Smirnov MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Viktor B. Smirnov practice?
- Dr. Viktor Smirnov has 1 office location.
Dr. Viktor Smirnov practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Surgeons.