A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Viktor Smirnov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viktor Smirnov is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viktor Smirnov, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Smirnov graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Smirnov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viktor Boris Smirnov MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Viktor B. Smirnov practice?
- Dr. Viktor Smirnov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Viktor Smirnov practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near East Meadow, NY.
See East Meadow Surgeons.