Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Viktor Szeder
Dr. Viktor Szeder, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Sylmar, CA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology and Neurology. Dr. Szeder is affiliated with Valleycare Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center and Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Viktor Szeder has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Viktor Szeder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sylmar, CA.
Dr. Margaret Lee
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Sylmar, CA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Gabriela Obrocea
Sylmar, CA 0.01 mi31
Dr. Jeffrey Cardenas
Sylmar, CA 0.01 mi14