Dr. Viktoriya Bakcheva DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

September 21st, 2016
Mrs.
Simply the best doctor. I was under care of the doctor for my first daughter and now I am going again for my second one hopefully.

May 23rd, 2016
She is very short and brute with the patients. Delves into your personal life more than medical. Not very supportive in your decisions. A little rough. Love her staff though, kind , gentle and understanding. The wait time is absolutely terrible!!!!

April 26th, 2016
I love Dr Bakcheva, waiting time is as usuall at the dr's office. The Doc herself is very straight forwarded, very smart, carring and responsible. Once i had a bad experience missed misscarriage, with other doctor that did not even knew i am havin it and all happened in the same day i was at my regular visit. Next day i went to dr Bakcheva and she basically saved my life. In hospital she was checking many times on me. After i was discharged she called me and followed on my recovery. I will never forget that. She is an angel.

March 5th, 2016
everything was perfect very lovely doctor
professional doctor, like stuff also

December 24th, 2015
Worst Doctor ever.
The worst Doctor I have ever, ever visited. You will wait between 2-3 hours. They have one nurse who does everything while the doctor sits in her office sipping tea or coffee and goes outside for her smoke breaks. There can be ten patients in the office and you can watch each of them going back, one at a time. The doctor rarely actually checks a patient and when she does, she's annoyed about it. The worst part is, she's always trying to sell you something. She's a scam artist. She insists that there are alternative treatments for any complaint (remember, she hasn't actually checked you based on your complaint) and then mentions how she has the treatment but the insurance doesn't cover it so you'd need to pay out of pocket. During my visits, she offered me at least five different "treatments" or herbal remedies that my insurance wouldn't cover and she even went so far to say if one worked, I'd need to give her an extra $50. It was almost humorous. Don't ever go here.

May 23rd, 2015
A doctor. Someone who goes out of their way to alleviate their patients' illness. That's what I feel the definition of a doctor is. However, Dr. Bakcheva fails to be that. I went to see her with great expectations of well treatment and courtesy. To my disappointment, I received none of that. After awaiting 4 hours the 1st time, I got to see her and she didn't even bother to converse properly. She conducted various examinations. A few weeks after, her receptionist informed me my condition was critical and I had to meet the doctor for further information. The news horrified me, and I decided on seeing her again. The 2nd time, I had to wait 5 hours. That's when I began to lose my patience and when I checked the list of appointments and the sequence, I realized my turn was skipped although I was sitting there the entire time. Immediately, I confronted the receptionist and she went in tentatively to apprise the doctor of my complaint. I didn't get to see the doctor that day. Dr. Bakcheva hasn't sent my PCP the results to any of my examinations, nor has she called me to detail what my condition holds for me. Although it's sad to say this, she is an irresponsible and careless doctor. Going to see such doctors is only a waste of time, as well as energy.

April 3rd, 2015
The worst doctor I ever see!!!!
Wait time more than 2 hours. She is rude, unpolite,and really unprofessional .dont spent with me even 5 min but told me that my diagnosis was really bad,and I had to take care about with a lot of medicine ( I was 8 weeks pregnant)well 2 days after this horrible experience I went to the hospital . Nothing was true!!!!! Don't recommend even to my enemy !!!!

March 18th, 2015
Very caring and confident
I felt comfortable and at ease during my visit. She does a through exam and will answer any question you have. The stuff is very friendly and professional. Highly recommend.

March 11th, 2015
Not coming back
Wow! Bad, just bad.

March 5th, 2015
This doctor is the worst doctor you can ever go to my sister is pregnat with her first child so she asked her few questions to be sure and safe she started yelling at her and then she handed her expired prenatal vitamins never again myself or my sister will go back she only became a doctor for a salary I rate her 0/0

February 5th, 2015
THE WORST!
Please trust these reviews - it is the worst doctor ever! She should not be allowed to practice!

October 9th, 2014
BEST GYN
She may not have the warmest personality BUT she is the BEST GYN. She is extremely Intelligent, and accurate. She is an excellent doctor!