A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vilas Deshpande:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vilas Deshpande is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vilas Deshpande, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Deshpande graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Deshpande has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vilas K Deshpande BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vilas K. Deshpande practice?
- Dr. Vilas Deshpande has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vilas Deshpande practices Pediatrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Pediatricians.