A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vilasinee Morkjaroenpong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vilasinee Morkjaroenpong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vilasinee Morkjaroenpong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morkjaroenpong graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Morkjaroenpong has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vilasinee Morkjaroenpong MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vilasinee Morkjaroenpong practice?
- Dr. Vilasinee Morkjaroenpong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vilasinee Morkjaroenpong practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgecrest, CA.
See Sacramento Internists and Sacramento Pulmonologists.