A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vilay Thongkham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vilay Thongkham is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Thongkham graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Thongkham has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vilay Thongkham DO is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vilay Thongkham practice?
- Dr. Vilay Thongkham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vilay Thongkham practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near North Richland Hills, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See North Richland Hills Hospitalists and North Richland Hills Internists.