Learn more about Dr. Viliam Furdik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Viliam Furdik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Furdik
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Furdik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Viliam Furdik, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Furdik graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Furdik has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Viliam Jesus Furdik DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Viliam J. Furdik practice?
- Dr. Viliam Furdik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Viliam Furdik practices Neurology, Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists, Los Angeles Psychiatrists, and Los Angeles Pain Management Doctors.