A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vilija Avizonis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vilija Avizonis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vilija Avizonis, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Avizonis graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Avizonis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vilija N Avizonis MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vilija N. Avizonis practice?
- Dr. Vilija Avizonis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vilija Avizonis practices Radiation Oncology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Provo Radiation Oncologists.