A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vilja Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vilja Stein, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Stein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Valley Med Ctr, Wheeling, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vilja Kreek Stein MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vilja K. Stein practice?
- Dr. Vilja Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Vilja Stein practices Psychiatry near Saint Clairsville, OH.
See Saint Clairsville Psychiatrists.