Dr. Vilma De Lara MD Patient Reviews

3.4

April 21st, 2016
Kind but no ultrasound machine..
She is very kind and nice but.. There's no ultrasound machine there (urine and blood test are only test you'll know that your are Pregnant from this obgyn dr.'s office!). She will send you for level 1 and 2 ultrasound test to st. Mary hospital, but you need to do the ultrasound every rountine check up to know baby is ok; heart beating, size and etc. If they told me this before I make an appointment it wolud be much help.. Sorry but so outdated.. I need to find another female dr. to take my insurance..

October 16th, 2015
Horrible Experiance
She's horrible don't even know how she still have a shop that's open . Her ultrasound machine doesn't even work . She's always trying to talk to you as if you don't know anything about your body . I find it purposeless going to her and telling her what's wrong because every time she ask me I'm always wrong to her even though I do my research before I even make my appointments. I asked her for birth control to help me regulate my cycle of 46+ days and she tells me that's not what birth control is for . Really? Someone please take away her license id rather die before going back to her she's on the end of the list .