Learn more about Dr. Vilma Drelichman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vilma Drelichman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vilma Drelichman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Drelichman graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Drelichman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vilma Drelichman MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vilma Drelichman practice?
- Dr. Vilma Drelichman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vilma Drelichman practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Infectious Disease Doctors.