A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vilma Fabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vilma Fabre, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabre graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Fabre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Med Ctr, Louisville, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vilma Caridad Fabre MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Vilma C. Fabre practice?
- Dr. Vilma Fabre has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vilma Fabre practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Dermatologists.