A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vilma Gonzalez-Barreto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vilma Gonzalez-Barreto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vilma Gonzalez-Barreto, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Barreto graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Gonzalez-Barreto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vilma Gloria Gonzalez-Barreto MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vilma G. Gonzalez-Barreto practice?
- Dr. Vilma Gonzalez-Barreto has 1 office location.
Dr. Vilma Gonzalez-Barreto practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.