A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vilma McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vilma McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vilma McCarthy, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vilma T McCarthy MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vilma T. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Vilma McCarthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vilma McCarthy practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists and San Diego Geriatric Doctors.