A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vilor Shpitalnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vilor Shpitalnik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shpitalnik
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shpitalnik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vilor Shpitalnik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shpitalnik graduated from Kursk State Medical University.
Dr. Shpitalnik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vilor Shpitalnik MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vilor Shpitalnik practice?
- Dr. Vilor Shpitalnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Vilor Shpitalnik practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.