Dr. Vilor Shpitalnik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 27th, 2016
Incredible Doctor. This is a doctor who was obviously born for his profession. He has helped me immensely. He gives patients the time they need without consonantly looking at the clock, so there is a bit of a wait time for him, but it is definitely worth it! He is one of the most dedicated psychiatrists I have ever treated with, and he does talk therapy in addition to medication management. Very knowledge; fluent in 6 languages including English, Russian, Spanish, German, Polish, and Yiddish.

April 19th, 2016
I like the doctor, but receptionist is difficult to reach and she could be friendlier...sometimes she is too abrupt on the phone.

March 11th, 2014
Caring professional
I was very happy to have Dr. Shpitalnik recommended to me by my psychologist. Though you might wait awhile in his waiting room, he genuinely seems to care about what is going on in your life and in giving you the proper care you need.

January 24th, 2014
Very long wait, but Dr. S was worth it
I was referred to Dr Shpitalnick by my psychologist. Though I waited almost 2 hours in his small waiting room, Dr S was worth the wait. He was personable, wrote down a full background and immediately diagnosed my medicinal needs, even stating on was on TOO high of a dose currently. I felt at ease with Dr S and I left his office hopeful.

February 16th, 2011
I have never been to a psychiatrist office but I certainly will not be using this doctor. His staff is rude & incompetent! After booking well in a MONTH advance I come to find the staff did not even schedule me. They were not apologetic or could even bother to take the time to reschedule me. A staff this pathetic is not a good first impression nor or a positive endorsement for the Dr. Vilor Shilptalnik at 80-46 Kew Gardens Road- BE WARY!!!!!

June 1st, 2009
sure, he was a great doctor and is truly recommended