A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vimal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vimal Patel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vimal Dahya Patel MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vimal D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Vimal Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Vimal Patel practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Oncologists.