A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vimal Nanavati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vimal Nanavati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nanavati
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nanavati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vimal Nanavati, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanavati graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Nanavati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vimal Nanavati FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vimal Nanavati practice?
- Dr. Vimal Nanavati has 1 office location.
Dr. Vimal Nanavati practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bonita, CA.
See Bonita Cardiologists.