A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vimal Nanavati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vimal Nanavati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vimal Nanavati, FACC, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanavati graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Nanavati has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital/Adventist Health
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vimal Nanavati FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vimal Nanavati practice?
- Dr. Vimal Nanavati has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vimal Nanavati practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Bonita, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Bonita Cardiologists.