The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vimal Patel
Dr. Vimal Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in March Air Reserve Base, CA. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital. Dr. Patel has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vimal Patel has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
Dr. Vimal Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near March Air Reserve Base, CA.
Dr. Gregory Tan
March Air Reserve Base, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Jason Sacdalan
March Air Reserve Base, CA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Christevan Sihotang
March Air Reserve Base, CA 0.01 mi12