Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vimal Rabdiya
Dr. Vimal Rabdiya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Urbana, IL, with another office in Urbana, IL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Rabdiya is affiliated with Carle Foundation Hospital and Manchester Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Vimal Rabdiya has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Vimal Rabdiya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Urbana, IL.
Dr. Christine Weaver
Internal Medicine, Medical Genetics
Urbana, IL 0 mi24
Dr. Robert Zeiders
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Urbana, IL 0 mi48
Dr. Benjamin Rhee
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Urbana, IL 0 mi16