A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vimal Vermani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vimal Vermani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vimal Vermani, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vermani graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Vermani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vimal Vermani MD is a male Nephrologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vimal Vermani practice?
- Dr. Vimal Vermani has 1 office location.
Dr. Vimal Vermani practices Nephrology near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Nephrologists.