A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vimala Jayakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vimala Jayakumar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jayakumar graduated from Tirunelveli Medical College.
Dr. Jayakumar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- North FloridaSouth Georgia Veterans Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vimala Jayakumar MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vimala Jayakumar practice?
- Dr. Vimala Jayakumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vimala Jayakumar practices Family Medicine near The Villages, FL.
See The Villages Family Physicians.