A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vimala Naganna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naganna graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Naganna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vimala N Naganna MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vimala N. Naganna practice?
- Dr. Vimala Naganna has 1 office location.
Dr. Vimala Naganna practices General Practice near Westminster, MD.
See Westminster General Practitioners.