A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vimala Naganna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naganna
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Naganna Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Naganna graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Naganna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carroll Hospital Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vimala N Naganna MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Vimala N. Naganna practice?
- Dr. Vimala Naganna has 1 office location.
Dr. Vimala Naganna practices General Practice near Westminster, MD.
See Westminster Primary Care Doctors.