A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vimala Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vimala Reddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vimala Thirupathi Reddy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vimala T. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vimala Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vimala Reddy practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Family Physicians.