A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vimala Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vimala Reddy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Irvine Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Placentia-Linda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vimala Thirupathi Reddy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vimala T. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vimala Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vimala Reddy practices Family Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Primary Care Doctors.