Apathetic doctor who is always in a rush to walk out of the door and leaving you with unanswered questions show details Apathetic doctor who is always in a rush to walk out of the door and leaving you with unanswered questions
May 16th, 2015

Inattentive, uninformative, & wanted to end appointments ASAP.

Worst doctor ever! show details Worst doctor ever!
May 11th, 2015

She is the worst. The first time I visited her was in February and told her I have hormonal imbalance. She did not even checked me out. Not even touched me. Just wrote blood test work and then when I visited her the second time again mentioned her about referring me to genialigist and she said just call them and go. Turns out need authorization from her. She is very lazy and does not know anything. No caring at all!!!!!

Absolutely terrible show details Absolutely terrible
Apr 29th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Reddy twice and both times she was terrible. My first encounter was for a follow up from an auto accident in which my elbow was fractured, prior to being under her care. She refused to send me for an x-ray because I didn't have the documents from six months ago when my accident occurred. I explained I'm still in pain and would like to see if my elbow healed correctly. I have yet to have any resolution and it's been a few months. The last time I went in on a Monday. She does not explain anything , she's short, and very unpleasant. The last time I was in her office she didn't check any of my vitals, barely checked my throat and ears, then wrote me three prescriptions. She asked if I had asthma or allergies because it's windy outside. I was sick prior to the weather change! She couldn't give me a diagnosis. I called her office office on Wednesday at 8 A.M. She answers very unpleasant. Told me to call back during normal business hours. I attempted several times to explain that I'm concerned with the crackling and wheezing when I exhale and ask what my diagnosis was, she repeatedly told me to call during normal hours and that was it. She is probably the worst "Doctor" I have ever encountered. I don't know how she acquired all these good reviews.

Mar 21st, 2015

She lied to me that she had my thyroid tested. She never did and I have a thyroid problem as I was to fine out from my new Dr. I also had a UTI that she never fixed. She's no Dr. She's a joke!

Mar 15th, 2015

She is very caring Doctor and I found her to be compassionate, kind, patient and knowledgeble

Mar 3rd, 2015

I felt rushed and like she didn't care about my needs.

Great experience show details Great experience
Sep 28th, 2014

Went to Dr. Reddy after being referred by another specialist. Although she is not my main doctor, I was very satisfied with the outcome & results of my test!

Aug 27th, 2013

also, i am the same reviewer as below, and wanted to note that the average wait time in my/our experience with the doctor has been around 10 minutes, not what the average metric in the above categories shows.

Aug 27th, 2013

When you have moved to Newport Beach but want to drive all the way down to Irvine to see your doctor, it is probably obvious you value her quite a bit :-) My husband and I were Dr. Reddy's patients for 5 years before she moved up to central california back in 2008. We recently found out she moved back to Irvine last year and re-opened her practice! We had been going to two different doctors in Newport, but now that she moved back we are so glad to be able to go to her again! The way she listens to your concerns and treats you as an actual person worthy of time is what sets her apart from others. she really goes the extra mile for you. and she is very knowledgeable, sure, and at the same time, she also has the rare quality of being so personable too~~

Very impressed, definitely going back! show details Very impressed, definitely going back!
Jun 14th, 2013

I have no idea what the first reviewer is talking about, when I went a couple weeks back I felt ANything but rushed — she was genuinely interested in me as a person and our relationship, not just me as a patient. Throughout the visit she listened to all my questions, EVERY single one of them (she even let me interrupt her), with an open ear, and open heart too, to say the very least)). She is so into you as a person, not simply as a patient. This is wayyyyyunlike your typical physician who after showing off their knowledge will often just rush you so that they can get to their next patient, heck they don’t even remember you the next time you come to them! The feel I got from her office was VERY cordial and inviting….(she has a really sweet receptionist at the front desk too) and when you actually see her in the room you will get absolutely personalized attention in the most tender and warm manner.

Mar 23rd, 2013

Very pleased with the chemical peel she did for me!