Family Physicians
Video profile
Shepherd Medical Care
33 Creek Rd Suite A140
Irvine, CA 92604
Locations and availability (1)

Aug 27th, 2013

also, i am the same reviewer as below, and wanted to note that the average wait time in my/our experience with the doctor has been around 10 minutes, not what the average metric in the above categories shows.

Aug 27th, 2013

When you have moved to Newport Beach but want to drive all the way down to Irvine to see your doctor, it is probably obvious you value her quite a bit :-) My husband and I were Dr. Reddy's patients for 5 years before she moved up to central california back in 2008. We recently found out she moved back to Irvine last year and re-opened her practice! We had been going to two different doctors in Newport, but now that she moved back we are so glad to be able to go to her again! The way she listens to your concerns and treats you as an actual person worthy of time is what sets her apart from others. she really goes the extra mile for you. and she is very knowledgeable, sure, and at the same time, she also has the rare quality of being so personable too~~

|  Very impressed, definitely going back!  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2013

I have no idea what the first reviewer is talking about, when I went a couple weeks back I felt ANything but rushed — she was genuinely interested in me as a person and our relationship, not just me as a patient. Throughout the visit she listened to all my questions, EVERY single one of them (she even let me interrupt her), with an open ear, and open heart too, to say the very least)). She is so into you as a person, not simply as a patient. This is wayyyyyunlike your typical physician who after showing off their knowledge will often just rush you so that they can get to their next patient, heck they don’t even remember you the next time you come to them! The feel I got from her office was VERY cordial and inviting….(she has a really sweet receptionist at the front desk too) and when you actually see her in the room you will get absolutely personalized attention in the most tender and warm manner.

Mar 23rd, 2013

Very pleased with the chemical peel she did for me!