Dr. Vimala Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vimala Reddy?

October 4th, 2017

Disgusting

Worse doctor I have ever been to.

July 14th, 2017

Excellent Physician

Dr Reddy is a great Doctor! She gives great advice and doesn't brush off your concerns. She listens and cares. She gives prompt medical attention to what is needed. Glad she's my doctor!

June 23rd, 2017

My doctor retired so I had to pick a new doctor and I'm very happy with my choice of Dr.Reddy.

October 15th, 2016

Dr. Reddy has taken very good care of me for the last 3 years. Always professional and concerned, she listens and shows true interest in healing what ails me. She is very proactive and uses preventative maintenance care to keep me healthy!

September 27th, 2016

Dr Vimala Reddy is reliable and consistent❤️

Dr Reddy was a first time visit for me and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. I like to make my own decisions and not base them on others opinions in social media. So with meeting Dr Reddy I found she was pleasant, patient and caring. I got my test back in one day and she gave me my results by phone, and did NOT make me come in offices to get results LIKE so many do. She gave me a regime to follow answered my concerns and or questions I posed while in her offices and after I left I had a couple of other questions and contacted her and she was most kind and called me back. I will for sure keep her as my primary. 👍

April 29th, 2016

Worse doctor I have ever had!

This doctor doesn't know anything about dealing with patients! She seems like she doesn't care, listen or is concerned about you in any way, all she wants to do is get you in and out. Doesn't ask how you are feelings or any concerns you might have, just doesn't engage with the patient which is the MAIN thing a doctor should do. Would not recommend her to anyone!

December 6th, 2015

What a hack

She has no compassion. Doesn't spend time with patients. Makes far fetched assumptions rather than diagnosis. Does not care for patients at all

October 7th, 2015

confusing physician

I find it odd that she doesn't nor does her M A do a general weight, height, BP, etc exam. She referred me out to a doctor for my well woman exam and that doctor is totally incompetent (and Dr Reddy recommends her!). Dr Reddy seems very standoffish and not at all clinical. Very indifferent. I go to Urgent Care instead

May 16th, 2015

Apathetic doctor who is always in a rush to walk out of the door and leaving you with unanswered questions

Inattentive, uninformative, & wanted to end appointments ASAP.

April 29th, 2015

Absolutely terrible

I have seen Dr. Reddy twice and both times she was terrible. My first encounter was for a follow up from an auto accident in which my elbow was fractured, prior to being under her care. She refused to send me for an x-ray because I didn't have the documents from six months ago when my accident occurred. I explained I'm still in pain and would like to see if my elbow healed correctly. I have yet to have any resolution and it's been a few months. The last time I went in on a Monday. She does not explain anything , she's short, and very unpleasant. The last time I was in her office she didn't check any of my vitals, barely checked my throat and ears, then wrote me three prescriptions. She asked if I had asthma or allergies because it's windy outside. I was sick prior to the weather change! She couldn't give me a diagnosis. I called her office office on Wednesday at 8 A.M. She answers very unpleasant. Told me to call back during normal business hours. I attempted several times to explain that I'm concerned with the crackling and wheezing when I exhale and ask what my diagnosis was, she repeatedly told me to call during normal hours and that was it. She is probably the worst "Doctor" I have ever encountered. I don't know how she acquired all these good reviews.

March 21st, 2015

She lied to me that she had my thyroid tested. She never did and I have a thyroid problem as I was to fine out from my new Dr. I also had a UTI that she never fixed. She's no Dr. She's a joke!

March 15th, 2015

She is very caring Doctor and I found her to be compassionate, kind, patient and knowledgeble