Dr. Vimi Bajaj MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

June 30th, 2012
Go elsewhere.
Blames patients for problems with scheduling; irresponsible; not courteous; not thorough on issues that clearly require one to be thorough; front staff makes up their own diagnoses to avoid getting a real answer from the doctor.

February 1st, 2012
Can't understand the bad reviews.
Was my Ob during my entire pregnancy. She was always approachable. Answered all my weird questions promptly and with great humor. Was always available. My Ob forever.P.S. She never imposed any moral views on me, she's too modern for that.

October 14th, 2011
best obgy
wonderful doctor.delivered both my babies without complication. would recommned her to anyone.

August 1st, 2011
Great experience!
I see a whole lot of poor reviews for Dr. Bajaj. I must say I disagree with them. Dr. Bajaj has been wonderful. I've been seeing her for over 4 years now and she also helped deliver my son. No issues whatsoever! Dr. Bajaj was extremely attentive all through my pregnancy and helped me feel happy and cared for. She helped with initial pregnancy glitches and always managed to get things right. Her assistant has been courteous and helpful and I have had no problems with her. In short, Dr. Bajaj is attentive, spot-on with issues, and someone who I'd go back to.

August 5th, 2010
Not a good choice
My scarred body and scarred soul is shouting that she is not a good choice for your healthcare needs especially when your unborn child is involved.

March 9th, 2010
:( meh
Her only plus is easy wait and appt and after being to her office once you will understand why no one would like to see her. Plain horrible & greedy

December 14th, 2009
Narrow-minded
Vimi Bajaj imposes her personal beliefs on to her patients. When I asked her about my options for birth control, she proceeded to tell me that she does not believe in hormonal birth control, so she would not prescribe me anything. I've been to her office once, and I will never go back.

October 1st, 2009
pushy and control freak
I had some minor fibroids to which she immediately suggested hyterectomy and surgery. Any concern of mine was faced with a remark that 'You seem to know everything'. I was told that this is the usual procedure. I took second opinion from one more doctor and with the size of my fibroids, surgery was never needed. He suggested that although I am over childbearing he does not wants me to go through unnecessary surgery. And I agree about her office staff and facilities. Hers is definitely the first office with no nurse and one receptionsit running around and indeed there were open urine samples in the toliet. Eeks!I think people dont write negative comments to demean somebody. It is there heartfelt frustration over being incorrectly diagnosed and being saved from some surgery. I would never ever expect anyone to undergo surgery and get there organ removed even if everything wents in an uncomplicated fashion because it still was a surgery and your anatomy is distorted for ever!!For the number of patients she sees(I think she operates only 8-10 hrs a week) and waiting room was empty when I was there......she has so many reviews.......I think you'll be at either end of spectrum and trust me, avoid this one. You dont want to be on the wrong end......There are plenty of doctors and while they may be not north indian and have waiting times, better safe then sorry!!. This is from the heart of someone who has lived it all and just got saved from the grace of god....

May 18th, 2009
Anonymous
We had a miserable experience with her for my first delivery. I initially selected her for small office size and her office schedule. I repent that decision dearlyYou would expect an OB doctor to show some enthusiasm or be comforting in this situation. NON-SHOWN, NO EXISTED. Technology is a joke at this practice. (No ultrasound machine just one of those cheap heartbeat hearing machine that anyone can buy and use). To add to that poor service at the front desk. (No people skills, no follow-up calls etc). I don't want to get into the medical complication I had at the time of my delivery. Selecting and having a right OB for your pregnancy is very important. I recommend you shop around (several practices in Naperville will let you talk to the office manager or doctor before you decide). Schedule informal visit, see the clinic and talk to the front desk. I did that this time around and I am much happy with my current OB!!!

April 8th, 2009
Crafty and manipulative with no medical acumen
She is a horrible doctor and an evil person who appears sugary sweet on the outside but is a very shallow person from inside.

September 27th, 2008
I read a really bad comment about Dr Bajaj and feel sorry for the patient that had to go through all that, but I find Dr Bajaj a caring an smart doctor. I think that if she wasn't a good doctor, she would not be working at Edwards Hospital. There is always a risk during birth or any surgery, we can not always blame the dr. for it

April 25th, 2008
I love Dr. Bajaj. She takes time , is really concerned, is always courteous, and knows her stuff. I really appreciated the care I got when I was pregnant. My delivery could not have been better. I had a wonderful experience with her and I have recommended her to many of my friends