A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vimla Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vimla Menon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vimla Menon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Menon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vimla Menon MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Vimla Menon practice?
- Dr. Vimla Menon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vimla Menon practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Pediatricians and Baton Rouge Allergists.