A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vimla Menon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vimla Menon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vimla Menon, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Menon graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Menon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Menon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans