Learn more about Dr. Vin Tangpricha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vin Tangpricha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vin Tangpricha, MD, PHD, FACE is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tangpricha graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tangpricha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tangpricha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vin Tangpricha practice?
Dr. Vin Tangpricha practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Endocrinologists.