A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vin Tangpricha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vin Tangpricha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vin Tangpricha, FACE, MD, PHD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tangpricha graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tangpricha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vin Tangpricha FACE, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Vin Tangpricha practice?
- Dr. Vin Tangpricha has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vin Tangpricha practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Endocrinologists.