Dr. Vina Bajaj MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2017
Waste of time
This may be the worst experience I have had visiting a doctor. She was running 1/2 hour late which didn't bother me as much as her caustic, unsympathetic bedside manner. I had to repeat myself several times only because she didn't listen and kept interrupting me. At one point in the conversation, she "accused" me of being depressed which is not a term you flippantly throw around. I left with more questions than answers. It's a shame because the staff was very friendly. I will NEVER go back

May 14th, 2015
Type 2 Diabetic - No Help ~ Lacks Empathy
Dr. Bajaj may have a degree and specializes in this field, but we left feeling less knowledgable and had more questions than when we arrived. I have a very serious case of type 2 diabtes, and was hoping for additional expert advice. All I received was harsh disciplinarian actions, left humiliated. I was unable to complete my sentences without her interrupting. Lacks empathy. Seemed very rushed to get us in and out of office. The only thing she wanted to do was set us up for another diabetes class, in which I have already attended 2 of these. And then requested a follow-up visit! Bad experience. It was a total waste of my time. On a positive note, her staff was very polite.

May 21st, 2013
Endo doc for hashimoto and thyroidectomy
I like GHA overall and think its good to have doctors unified for care. dr. Bajaj is professional and courteous but lacks empathy or even understnadning to symptoms and seems rushed. Its also hard to have a conversation regarding things that are not scientific with her. If its a black/white issue then she would be fine but if you need to discuss options you leave feeling like you have unanswered questions. Dr. Marate the ENT was completely the opposite and amazing.

February 21st, 2013
Very unhappy think twice
I have to say I only went to Dr. Bajaj for a short time at the Anderson location. There is a 30 minute wait for them to answer a phone. Tried to get the Dr. to call in a prescription to my pharmacy after talking to her staff two days in a row never did happen! So I had my primary call in the prescription and now I'm finding a new Endocrinologist. Really think twice about this Dr.

March 16th, 2017