Dr. Vina Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vina Baker?

January 9th, 2016

AVOID THIS DR-especially if you have complicated issues!!!

Although she greatly helped at first get me through a crisis, she then became strangely controlling. She is basically a bully. She warned me I could not see any other doctor but her, unless I had her permission. When she found out I saw another doctor to do a procedure that was not even in her specialty, she dropped me as a patient. She also went behind my back and gave my family misinformation about my condition. She kept me from seeing a specialist in my disease for many months, saying she couldn't help me if she did not know what was going on. My condition worsened because of her mismanagement and misguidance. Very unethical and unprofessional. While she pretended to have my best interest at heart, she scared me into thinking she was the only one who could help me, causing great anxiety. Her dropping me as a patient was the best thing that could have happened. I now know what she did was extremely unethical. My new doctor agrees that she had no right to do that. I am considering an official complaint to the medical board. This doctor takes advantage of small town people by scaring them into believing she's the only one who can help. She has a "God-complex." Maybe if you have just one issue to deal with, she can handle it. But if you have a complicated medical history, I would highly recommend that you avoid this doctor by all means.

June 22nd, 2015

How I rate Dr. Vina Baker and her Staff

I am so glad that I found Dr. Baker she is the best. When I leave her office I have good knowledge of what is going on with my medical status and what happens going forward. She is very thorough and accurate on my medical condition. The staff is very pleasant and helpful.

August 11th, 2014

I think she is a good doctor, however her office personnel are not friendly and the wait is just entirely too long.

August 6th, 2010

Caring doctor

Dr Baker takes her time to listen to a patient. She has a great bedside manner. Dr Baker is willing to help and do what is needed to ensure your well being.

June 3rd, 2017