Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
by James Bryant on Jun 25th, 2016

Great Dr. and staff. I cannot say enough.

by Patricia Wynns on May 26th, 2016

Very happy w Dr. Gohill and staff,pleased that I was accepted as a patient.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with our staff. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.

Patient show details Patient
by James Bryant on May 2nd, 2016

Dr Gohill has been my PCP since 2000. No one is better at what she does. Very informative when talking with you. I have nothing but great things to say and thoughts for her and her staff, all of them.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the Seminole County community.

Mar 5th, 2016

A good listener who cares about your health. Best doctor I ever had.

Dr. Gohill show details Dr. Gohill
by Jackie Sias on Jan 20th, 2016

We got lucky to find doctor Gohill, after moving here from another state I really didn't expect from previous experiences that we would find such an amazing doctor! Dr Gohill has such a compassionate heart for her patients. To have a doctor like Dr.Gohill eases all my fears when I'm sick. My daughter that has special needs also feels safe in her environment. The office personnels are very professional and the nurses are best! Thank you all for always taking good care of us!!!

by Katharine Mitchell on Dec 27th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Gohill for many years. She has always been very professional while yet still friendly and compassionate. I always feel like she spends the time to listen to my input. I would and have recommend Dr Gohill to my friends and family.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Marie Fields on Dec 22nd, 2015

I have been with Dr Gohill for 20 years and absolutely love her. She is very knowledgeable.

by Bill Snell on Dec 12th, 2015

Dr Gohill has been my primary physician for 15 yrs. I have been thoroughly pleased.

Dr. Vina Gohill show details Dr. Vina Gohill
by Henry Lao on Dec 6th, 2015

Dr. Gohill is a great doctor. Thank you very much. I will coming back for my next appointment.

Aug 14th, 2015

She is a brilliant Doctor who listens carefully and takes you seriously. I knew I could count on her to help me.

Very approachable doctor show details Very approachable doctor
Aug 28th, 2014

I saw her recently as a new patient for an infection. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She noticed a few things about my health right away just from a physical exam rather than paperwork. I highly recommend her and will personally be seeing her again.

Extremely Happy show details Extremely Happy
by Maritta on Aug 22nd, 2014

Dr. Gohill always takes the time to answer my questions and I always get return calls. The office staff, especially Kimberly, is always courteous and helpful.

Good MD show details Good MD
by Heather on Feb 4th, 2013

This MD is very kind and easy to speak with. She's efficient and to the point in a very compassionate way. The staff is ok depends who's at the desk some of them are super friendly, others, not so much. The wait is sometimes a little long but other times quick its a hit or miss. But overall the md is great!

never try it... show details never try it...
by Anonymous on Feb 10th, 2011 on doctorsdig.com

If you need help, please do not go to her

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Dec 31st, 2010

Dr. Gohill is a very concerned, dedicated, and honest doctor who truly cares about the welfare of her patient and gives them personal attention.

Needs improvement. show details Needs improvement.
by Patient on Apr 2nd, 2009

Very difficult to get messages to Dr. Gohill. She doesn't spend enough time with her patients. Left her office because I had to "fax" an emergency requet to her office to get a same day appointment. No one would return my phone calls or answer their phones.