A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinaitheertha Jeyabarath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinaitheertha Jeyabarath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinaitheertha Jeyabarath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyabarath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Springhill Regional
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinaitheertha Jeyabarath MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vinaitheertha Jeyabarath practice?
- Dr. Vinaitheertha Jeyabarath has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Vinaitheertha Jeyabarath practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near , .