A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinaitheertha Jeyabarath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vinaitheertha Jeyabarath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jeyabarath
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jeyabarath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vinaitheertha Jeyabarath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeyabarath graduated from Madurai Medical College. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jeyabarath has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Springhill Regional
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinaitheertha Perumal Jeyabarath MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vinaitheertha P. Jeyabarath practice?
- Dr. Vinaitheertha Jeyabarath has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vinaitheertha Jeyabarath practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL and New Port Richey, FL.
See Brooksville Internists and Brooksville Cardiologists.