A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vinati Gujral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gujral graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gujral has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vinati Gujral MD is a female doctor and practices in Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Vinati Gujral practice?
- Dr. Vinati Gujral has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vinati Gujral practices Hospitalist near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Hospitalists.